- This event has passed.
Post Pandemic Digital Investment Opportunities
17 May @ 13:00 - 14:30Free
The UK fibre connectivity forum quarterly meeting will feature Q&A with Matt Warman MP – Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Digital Infrastructure on the governments plan for delivering gigabit speeds, 5G and open RAN.
The agenda also includes
- Welcome from the UKFCF chair-Askar Sheibani
- Darren Kilburn – Principal Consultant-Policy at FarrPoint “Net-zero targets are not possible without digital solutions”
- Professor Jianming Tang of Bangor University and Peter Curnow -Ford of Viatec Associates. “The Bangor University DSP project”
- Matt Warman MP – Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Digital Infrastructure “Government Plan for delivering gigabit speeds, 5G and open RAN”
- Robin Millar MP – Member of Parliament for Aberconwy “Historic opportunities for investment in North Wales digital connectivity infrastructure”
To add events to this calendar please contact the PLG, with details of the event location, dates, URL, organisers and a 50 word description.