Reports, presentations and publications
- Future Horizons for Photonics Research; 2020 and beyond. Jointly published with the APPG on Photonics and Quantum.
- The impact of Covid-19 on UK photonics– from PLG survey in April 2020
- Photonics in Scotland 2020– reporting latest data on the Scottish photonics industry
- The £13.5bn UK Photonics industry– updated UK photonics industry size in 2019
- Optics and Photonics Industry report with size of the global photonics and photonics-enabled industry
- Global Challanges for Photonics. Slide deck from the PLG
- Photonics in Scotland: A Vision for 2030.
- Heat Map of Photonics in the UK
- Westminster parlimentary constituencies containing significant photonics businesses.
- UK Photonics: the Hidden Economic Engine detailing size of the UK photonics industry 2017
- The Big UK Data Equipment Opportunity Knowledge Transfer Network. December 2016
- The Health of Physics in UK Food Manufacturing
- Photonics Revolutionising Our World February 2014
Articles in media
BBC News Business: The many ways lasers help us see the world more clearly
All-Party Parliamentary Groups are informal groups of members of both Houses with a common interest in particular issues. The views expressed in these webpages are those of the group.
The Group’s activities are supported by a range of photonics and quantum manufacturing and research organisations including: The Photonics Leadership Group (PLG).