The Photonics Leadership Group congratulates Derek Peden Innovation Manager at Design LED Products Ltd, in Livingston and Kent Rochford SPIE CEO on being elected to the Photonics21 Board of Stakeholders.
A full 39 members of the 100 strong Board of Stakeholders were elected by 240 voters in the recent election with 7 representatives now from the UK including:-
- Chris Dorman, Coherent (Scotland)
- Derek Peden, Design LED Products
- Kent Rochford, SPIE Europe
- Alastair Wilson, University of Glasgow
- Julian Burke, Leica Microsystems
- Drew Nelson, IQE
- Stefano Taccheo, University of Swansea
Mike Wale, formerly of Oclaro, and leader of working group 6, was also re-elected to the BoS under affiliation with the University of Endhoven.